Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A complete mental block

Let me start by saying that this picture is of me and one of my little sisters. Let me continue to say that both of my little sisters have been complete blessings to me all of my life but most especially over this last year. Things have taken a complete turn in my life and in my family and without my parents, my sisters and a few very close friends, I am not so sure I would have survived it all. I have the best people in my life right now and the funny thing is, there are a few of them that have been out of my life for a long time but God's timing has allowed them to come when I need them most.

For several years I have been keeping a family blog and not long ago started this one. But as you can see, they both have taken the back burner. I have had a complete mental block to writing or any creativity for that matter and I am praying that if I just jump back in with both feet, it will all come back to me. I will be moving most of my blogging to this site so if you follow The Busy Blaine's please come here for awhile instead.

For now, the name of this blog will remain the same because truthfully that's what this one is all about... a revolution, a new beginning and a fresh start!!!

Amazed by His Grace,
Tinie

No comments:

Post a Comment