Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fighting the clock

In my last post I mentioned fighting the clock and how it gets more and more difficult every day. These are the products that I am currently using and so far I really like them all.
Purity made simple (all products are Philosophy)- love this cleanser more than any other I have ever used. Very gentle and completely melts off all of my makeup.
Hope in a tube- eye and lip cream. LOVE this especially under the eyes.
When hope is not enough serum. This product is full of peptides and has made a very big difference in my skin.
When hope is not enough neck cream. Been using this one about 4 months and can not live without it. I am a side sleeper so boy oh boy are the wrinkles starting to show up on the decollete. I drown my neck and chest in this every night.
Hope in a jar. Also known as Oprah's favorite. Love it use it every single day as my base moisturizer. Not greasy at all.Among the Philosophy products I love are their fragrances and shower gels. I use Falling In Love. My bathroom is a sad place if I run out of any of it. Very light but sweet, a mix of vanilla and blackberries is a good description.These are just a few of the other shower gels that are in our bathrooms currently. My girls love every one of these and love standing in the shower trying to decide which one they want to smell like for the day.



Hope you get a chance to try some of these. Let me know what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment