Saturday, March 31, 2012

A weekly shred and exercise log

Needing to shred, lose, firm and just overall increase my fitness level is a major goal for myself over this year. It's a journey I have been working on over the last 4 years and will continue for a lifetime. The last 2 years I have put a little weight back on but I have also been exercising and feeling some better endurance wise. Something I have always struggled with is my own self worth and just looking in the mirror and being happy with what I see.

I keep track of my eating and exercise on an app on my phone called My Fitness Pal. I have previously used another one but a friend showed me this one and I love it. The only trouble is, when I am home I tend to forget to pick up my phone and record everything and I need to be more accountable than that.

Week one-
Monday- 1 hour of Zumba (still recovering from the zumbathon 2 days before)
Wednesday- 1 hour of Zumba


Starting Weight-
Haha you didn't think I was actually give you a number did you? ;)
Down 2 pounds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment